Cures all poisoned party members. There is a chance of failure.
- The description is inaccurate; there is no chance of failure.
- Can be cancelled with skills.
- Leveling this skill increases its range, and decreases its cooldown.
- Does not remove any debuff except poisons.
|Skill Lv.||Required Lv.||Mp-||Range||Reuse|
- Most players do not learn this skill, as poisons are uncommon. Moreover, the damage taken from poisons can be mitigated by healing.
All Eir SkillsEdit
|Restore your friends' HP or save their lives.|
|Deliver a blow on the opponents far away from you by using the Moon Magic.|
|Cast a spell to attack the opponents with the Sacred Power or help your friends.|
|Cast a Blessing Spell on your friends to enhance some of their abilities for a duration.|
|Enhance some of your abilities permanently.|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.