With the powers of darkness, you can endure any kind of attack. In turn, your HP will be drained for a set amount of time.
- The casting of this skill cannot be cancelled.
- The "Blessing: Immune to Immobilization" only applies to the buff, and not the casting. The cast of this skill may be interrupted before the buff takes effect.
- While this buff is in effect, you cannot be flinched, knocked down, pushed back, aircomboed, nor killed, and your attacks and skills will not be interrupted.
- You still take full damage from enemy attacks.
- Some attacks can ignore this buff.
- If you are affected by a CHOKE debuff, you will still collapse if you reach 0HP.
- Similar to an Endurance Potion.
- Will still work at 0 HP.
- Applies both an endurance buff, and a separate damage over time debuff to yourself.
- The debuff can overwrite or be overwritten by another debuff. Even if the debuff is overwritten, the buff remains in effect.
- Similarly, even if the buff is overwritten or nullified, the debuff remains in effect.
All Dark Eir SkillsEdit