A boisterous little fairy whose dearest wish is to play with her most favorite doll, Jeronica. Made of special materials, Jeronica is immune to magic and cannot be animated, unlike her other dolls. To find the Great Sage who supposedly knows how to animate Jeronica, Dacy has come down to the Lodesia Continent in the form of a human girl.
Dacy is a puppeteer. With her Doll Skills, she can summon up to two dolls. These dolls can act independently, or be issued various commands.
Dacy has several skills that make her invulnerable while casting.
- Change Doll Selection (Default key: Z)
- Attack! (Default key: Insert)
- Come! (Default key: Home)
- Defend! (Default key: Page Up)
- Praise it. (Default key: Delete)
- Disappear! (Default key: End)
- Change Doll Arrangement (Default key: Page Down)
- Only two dolls may be summoned at once. If you try to summon a third doll, the first doll will be unsummoned.
- When dolls are summoned, they are invulnerable until they perform their first attack.
- Dacy is a free character, and does not need to be unlocked.
- Dacy requires Winter Flowers for her "bless" skills.
- Dacy has the lowest overall stat growth.
- Dacy is tied with Dainn for the lowest Str growth.
|Summon the dolls to get help. You can summon only two dolls at once.|
|This is an attack skill using a magical sewing machine, but sometimes you can get something you didn't expect.|
|You can either attack all the opponents at once or a doll will appear to attack the opponents (Physical).|
|Cast a Blessing Spell on your friends to enhance some of their abilities for a duration.|
|Enhance some of your abilities permanently.|
Dacy was revamped on 12th August 2018. (Patch Notes)
- Dacy's dolls have had their HP significantly improved, and no longer take extra damage from aircombos.
- At certain skill levels, each doll unlocks a unique buff upon being praised.
- Most of Dacy's magical skills were changed to physical.
- Many skills have had functional improvements.