Attacks the enemy in front with a strong fireball.
- When this skill is used, it summons a phoenix which performs the skill.
- The phoenix is considered to be an allied summon, and enemies in stages may attempt to target it.
- This can potentially result in enemies attacking in your general direction, even if you are invisible.
- The phoenix is invulnerable and passable.
- Number of hits and push-potential increase as skill levels up.
- Cannot be cancelled.
- Will cast even if interrupted.
All Arien SkillsEdit
| Cast a Blessing Spell on your friends to enhance some of their abilities for a duration.