Summons a Francoise doll. When its health is below half, its attacks improve.
- Francoise uses melee headbutts or AoE attacks.
- Francoise's attacks improve when its health drops below half.
- If its health is healed to above half, its attacks revert to normal.
- Starting from level 3, praising Francoise increases its max HP by 50% for 15 seconds. The added HP will not be filled.
- This can be used to drop Francoise's health to below half, causing it to use its improved attacks.
- When unsummoned, Francoise will root all nearby enemies.
- Can be skill cancelled by Reckless Repeated Punch. Cannot be skill cancelled by other skills.
- Cannot be dash cancelled.
- Francoise has very high resistance to .
- A video of the prototype of Francoise's improved attacks was posted on 20th July 2018
All Dacy SkillsEdit
|Summon the dolls to get help. You can summon only two dolls at once.|
|This is an attack skill using a magical sewing machine, but sometimes you can get something you didn't expect.|
|You can either attack all the opponents at once or a doll will appear to attack the opponents (Physical).|
|Cast a Blessing Spell on your friends to enhance some of their abilities for a duration.|
|Enhance some of your abilities permanently.|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.