Summons a powerful ray of darkness by drawing a magic circle. Until the ray vanishes, all enemies trapped inside continue to receive damage.
- Cannot be cancelled.
- Can hit at very high heights.
- Cannot hit fallen targets.
- Deals increased damage if the target is affected by Plague of Darkness's debuff.
- Generally regarded as a good skill for combos, as well as for flinch-locking the targets.
- Most players learn this skill.
- Some players leave it at level 1, as the damage isn't great, and it has reduced effectiveness against bosses who cannot be comboed or flinched, and who would move out of the effective range.
All Dark Eir SkillsEdit
|Attack enemies with the power of darkness. 'The power of deep darkness is a poison to the soul.'|
|Use the powers of chaos, the mixture of both light and dark powers.|
|Use the powers of light to heal your party members.|
|Use a magical blessing on your party members to enhance certain abilities for a set amount of time.|
|Enhance some of your abilities permanently.|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.