Increases your maximum health.
- The percentage HP increase is calculated after all other HP bonuses, including the static bonus from itself.
- Example: A player with 500 HP learns Increased Health Lv.1. They now have (500+100)×101% HP, or 606 HP.
- The HP bonus from the percentage HP updates immediately if you change equipment, or receive/lose buffs such as Life Extension or Deathly Grace.
- This does not increase your current HP if changing equipment or receiving a buff that would not increase your current HP.
- If receiving a buff that also increases your current HP, this increases both the current and max HP gained by the percentage.
- Example: A player with Lv. 1 Increased Health who receives a Lv. 1 Life Extension (+500 HP) would have both their maximum and current HP increased by 500×101% HP, or 505 HP.
- In the Character Information window, under the "Health" tooltip, the static HP increase is listed under "Effects based on passive skills", while the percentage increase is listed under "Other".
- Leveling this skill does not increase your current health.
|Skill Lv.||Required Lv.||Hp+||Hp+|
|Enhance some of your abilities permanently.|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.