Increases your maximum mana.
- The percentage mana increase is calculated after all other mana bonuses, including the static bonus from itself.
- Example: A player with 500 MP learns Increased Mana Lv.1. They now have (500+100)×101% MP, or 606 MP.
- The mana bonus from the percentage mana updates immediately if you change equipment, or receive/lose buffs such as Mana Extension.
- This does not increase your current mana if changing equipment or receiving a buff that would not increase your current mana.
- If receiving a buff that also increases your current mana, this increases both the current and max MP gained by the percentage.
- Example: A player with Lv. 1 Increased Mana who receives a Lv. 1 Mana Extension (+100 MP) would have both their maximum and current MP increased by 100×101% MP, or 101 MP.
- In the Character Information window, under the "Mana" tooltip, the static MP increase is listed under "Effects based on passive skills", while the percentage increase is listed under "Other".
- Leveling this skill does not increase your current mana.
|Skill Lv.||Required Lv.||Mp+||Mp+|
|Enhance some of your abilities permanently.|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.