Casts a spell that increases your and your party members' maximum HP for a duration of time.
- This skill increases both current and maximum HP.
- As such, it can be used to save dying players, although it does not show "Fantastic Save!".
- If the buff is already in effect, the current HP will be increased.
- If the target has learned Increased Health, both the current and maximum HP gained is increased by the percentage stated in the Increased Health skill.
- Example: A player with Lv. 1 Increased Health who receives a Lv. 1 Life Extension (+500 HP) would have both their maximum and current HP increased by 500×101% HP, or 505 HP.
- In the Character Information window, under the "Health" tooltip, the HP from this skill is listed as "Other".
- Some players get level 1, for saving other players.
- While the first level gives +500 HP before multipliers, each subsequent level gives only +100 HP.
- Some players max this skill, using it as a buff and/or heal.
- The additional buff duration helps with keeping the party buffed, and maxing it gives a total of 1,000 HP, which is 500 HP more than level 1.
All Eir SkillsEdit