Spits out a health potion.
- The caster creates a potion on the ground in front of them.
- The potion may be picked up by any party member, and will immediately heal the first party member who claims it.
- Can heal players who are at 0HP.
- If left unclaimed, the potion will disappear after some time.
- If multiple party members claim the potion at the exact same time, all of them receive the full effect.
- The easiest way to do this is to have everyone stand at the location where the potion will be created.
- Level 1 does not require reagents, but subsequent levels require Mountain Ginseng.
- Has an initial heal at the area where the potion lands, which can save fallen players.
- This is a custom change added during the Maze of the Moon patch on 6th May, 2018.
- Most players will leave this skill at level 1.
- It can be used to heal or save other players who are at 0HP.
- The additional Mountain Ginseng cost at levels 2 and above is generally considered a reason against leveling this beyond level 1.
All Lime SkillsEdit
|Cast a Blessing Spell on your friends to enhance some of their abilities for a duration.|
|Enhance some of your abilities permanently.|
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.